Hey Ed - I also hope for a quite recovery for you - and soon, Hopefully Really Soon - you will be running on Fox's Knee!

:-)

Also, I must say - you do Tweet quite a lot. I've noticed your Tweets over time coming up in lists of Tweets by others. And, the ones by Stephen Cobert and pretty wild. Even Stephen King - my Fav author - Tweets along the same lines and you and Cobert!

-K-