From: ProFox <profox-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Fletcher Johnson
Sent: 11 March 2019 19:51
To: 'ProFox Email List' <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: RE: Test Message - Please ignore

Dave,

Thanks for sending a message I can ignore.  I am really busy right now and
appreciate the effort you made so that I don't get distracted from my important
work by a message that I can simply ignore.  I mean, it's not like I have tons
of time to write long, boring responses to trivial emails right now.  Your
effort to help me stay on track and not get distracted is greatly appreciated.

Speaking of which, I really think that message subjects should have much more
detail so that all are as easy to ignore as this one is.  Just like we have the
little flags to indicate humor, not fox, off topic, etc. we should have some
that really matter, such as musings, trivial, please ignore, etc. that will
help all of us not get distracted and waste time we should be spending on some
stupid project.

Anyway, that all said, I guess I will get back to said project.  Unless, of
course, you feel the need to send out another message I should ignore, in which
case, I will have yet another good reason to procrastinate because, like all
good ProFox participants, we simply can't ignore such a message, any more than
a cat can ignore a laser pointer, a dog ignore anything that even remotely
seems like food, etc.

So, in parting, thanks for your delightful email, providing me a way to expound
upon the virtues of said tags.

Have a great day while I get back to the project that really needs more
procrastination....

Fletcher

Fletcher Johnson
fletchersjohn...@yahoo.com