Do your boss a favor...tell him about WINDOWS+M which will reduce (not close!) all open windows from the desktop.

Mike

Kurt at VR-FX wrote:
Here at work - and even on my personal PC - I may have anywhere between 7 to 10 Explorer windows open. I keep them open to current directories of projects I am working on. Of course - it drives me INSANE when my boss comes into the shop - gets onto  the co. work laptop I mostly work on - and Shuts down ALL my Explorer Windows!!!

GGGGRRrrrrrrr....

-K-