On Jan 3, 2020, at 06:46, Malcolm Greene <pro...@bdurham.com> wrote:

> Not much traffic on ProPython. Google for the Python Tutor email list and the
> Python (.org) email list and join those. Stackoverflow also carries a lot of
> Python traffic.

Yes, ProPython was started because of a high number of email from ProFox people
interested in Python. Since then, though, those who stuck with Python have
found countless other resources, and traffic on ProPython has dried up. Same
with the ProLinux list.

For Python, I’d suggest the main python.org list:

-- Ed Leafe