This is strange.  I downloaded this and ran it but VFP still says .2412.  ??? https://github.com/VFPX/VFPRuntimeInstallers/blob/master/VFP9SP2RT.exe

On 1/27/2020 3:32 PM, Richard Kaye wrote:
Yes, you have to have the fully patched SP2 hotfix 3 version already installed
on your system.

Check VFPX on Github for the hotfix installer. I'm pretty sure it got migrated
there. If you still have problems, contact me off-list and I can send to you.

--

rk

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of MB Software
Solutions, LLC
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 3:20 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: So, about this VFPA thing...

So I got a new Win10 Pro laptop at the Corporate gig and installed VFP9 on it.
It was NOT patched...so the version is Visual FoxPro
09.00.0000.2412 for Windows.

I downloaded the VFPA 32 bit from (a) below and when I go to run it, it fails
with this error: https://www.screencast.com/t/XVR3hDpLXOB

I'm guessing that's because I've not patched the default installation to
9.0.0.7423?

Wanted to ask while I search for the VFP9SP2HotFix 3 installer. (I had tried
one from wOOdy I thought but got a resource error earlier today...will try
again now since I've uninstalled and reinstalled.)

tia,
--Mike