So - a few days I was driving south on the 405 here in LA. And, most of you are probably already familiar with the really big Digital billboards that are popping up all over America - on the sides of major highways.

Well, I see this one - with an Ad for The Walking Dead (one of my favorite shows) - but, in the lower left 1/3 of the sign is this Blue Box! And,  as I got closer, I saw it said "TeamViewer is Changing"! I had to laugh my ass off at that technical glitch. Am sure most folks driving by had no idea as to what is TeamViewer. But, it sure was funny!

Lastly, as I'm now located in LA - if anyone here is local to LA and wants to meet up for Beers & some Tech talk - feel free to drop me a line.

L8r,
Kurt