Hi All,

I hope you’re all safe wherever you are.

Here in Miami things are weird, some businesses already closed, others are
trying to ride this out.

On the upside, traffic is way better and a lot of business are being dragged
into adopting modern practices, such as remote access, kicking and
screaming.

That created a problem, I created a virtual machine at a customer’s site to
be able to maintain their legacy application.

The application was made with VFP5 and they won’t upgrade it. Period!

Now, I had VFP way back when, but I can’t find the installation CD.

Does anyone have the ISO?

Thanks,

Jose.

José Olavo Cerávolo