I have a small home peer-to-peer network of 3 PCs running Win 10 over WiFi
which works most of the time but seems to prefer it when the wind is from the
East and there is an ‘R’ in the month 😊.  At the start of lockdown I bought a
Raspberry Pi which inspired me to install Ubuntu on a redundant laptop to learn
Linux.  Is there a simple way to include these in the network?

Thanks

John

John Weller

01380 723235