I am thinking about getting a new wi-fi router and a few folks are praising
the Google WiFi system. Their website specifically says they don't collect
data except telemetrics as needed to improve performance or somesuch.
There's *no way* I believe that's true. They're upset that I'm using
FireFox and DuckDuckGo so the only way they can see what I'm doing is by
becoming my wifi provider too. No thanks, not even if they were giving the
devices away (like they do now with Google Homes).

Eric