+1 - Very much looking forward to this and several other sessions at Virtual
Fox Fest!

Paul H. Tarver

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Eric
Selje
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 4:13 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Virtual Fox Fest

I'm excited to see what John has to say about VFPA and especially the C++
compiler.  When I was preparing my session last year and was reading about
that I thought "Well this is an entire session unto itself" so I didn't get
too far into it but it looks very very interesting. It actually takes your
VFP apps and compiles them using the c++ compiler for extra speed and
security, if I'm not mistaken. Chan is some sort of genius.

Eric

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 4:59 PM Rick Schummer
<pro...@whitelightcomputing.com>
wrote:

> We're pleased to announce GeekWear by Geek Gatherings (
> https://virtualfoxfest.com/geekwear.aspx). Order your Virtual Fox
> Fest gear from the options shown or create your own unique VFFwear.
>
> Unfortunately, because of family matters, Cathy Pountney had to withdraw
> from presenting this year. Fortunately, John
> Ryan offered to present "Visual FoxPro Advanced and VFP C++ Compiler: A
> New Lease of Life for VFP"
> (

https://virtualfoxfest.com/Sessions.aspx#Visual_FoxPro_Advanced_and_VFP_C_Co
mpiler