On Mon, 28 Jun 2021, at 3:05 PM, MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:
> Hmmm...I thought Windows 10 was the last OS!  Does this mean we have the
> anxiety yet again of "will our VFP apps work in Win<Next>" ???

It looks like effectively a large service pack, the UI has differences but the
underlying architecture is the same. So I would bet the house that VFP will
continue to work fine.

Windows 11 also requires a hardware security feature called TPM, and I doubt
very much that many commodity desktop boxen from Dell and the like will have
that feature. So I don't see Windows 11 being a feature of the corporate
desktop for quite a while, as many companies have only just refreshed hardware
for Windows 10.