Maybe someone can tell me why this happens occasionally.

I have a base label (cLabel) in class library A.
I have a container (cNavButton) containing cLabel in class library B.
I have another container (cNavGroup) that will contain cNavButton also in
class library B.
There is a form (frm1 (based on cForm in class library A)) that has the
cNavGroup and 5 cNavButtons in it.
cLabel has a height set to 19.
cNavButton.cLabel is default
The cNavGroup.cNavButton.cLabel.Height in frm1 all show they are still
default (19).
Yet I have placed code in the Init event of cLabel to display the Height
onto the screen and I get 17.

VFP can be so random sometimes.

My hack to get around this behavior: in cNavButton, I have placed code in
cLabel.Init to see if the height is < 19 and reset the height to default.