My workaround is to delete all the foxuser.id rows with 'debug' in them but that's a PITA.

On 8/9/2021 7:56 PM, MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:
VFP9SP2 Win10Pro Dell Latitude 3400 and my favorite color today is red.

Has anyone come across where your resource file just seems to get crazy and show windows in coordinates that are entirely off-monitor and you cannot see them?  I do!  Started not too long ago.  I use a dual-monitor setup and on very rare occasion have my laptop lid open too while on the dock for a (unintended) 3rd monitor display.  I can only guess that my re-arrange monitors perhaps has caused this.  It's very frustrating.  I've nuked the resource.dbf file a couple times but it repeats behavior.  (Off the top of my head, I can't recall if the ZAP of resource.dbf fixes it or not, but if it does, eventually it happens again where I cannot see the Find window.)

Only thing more I can contribute: leftmost monitor is #1 and right (and sometimes middle) is #2.  Laptop sits at far right of my desk.

Ideas?  Tia.

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
Fox/VFP dev since 1997