From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Aráoz
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 1:27 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Colateral damage of no importance?

Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
> People were present during those time frames.
> People were people back then, just like they are today.
>
> Forget about all the history our historians have supposedly taught you.
> Stories get exaggerated when people sit around a camp fire at night,
> having a few cool ones..
>
> Look around you, and you will find that people are allways asking
> themselves first, whats in it for me.
> They did it back then too..
>
> Open your closed mind, and you will see that what I'm telling you is
> true for the past, just as it will be true in the future..

Sorry about my closed mind. Is just that I can't abandon the habit of
READING what you write : "What you're not understanding is capatilism
(sic) is what keeps us all working and what makes us strive to be the best."
I was so closed as to think you meant "capitalism" when you wrote
"capatilism", now I see that you clearly meant "people" and you were
referring to "self interest". Can't figure out how could I misrepresent what
you meant. Sorry, must be my bad english.

> Virgil Bierschwale
> http://www.tccutlery.com
> http://www.bierschwalesolutions.com

is farming, they've been around much longer.