Von: ProFox <profox-boun...@leafe.com> Im Auftrag von Joe Yoder
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. September 2022 19:34
An: profoxt...@leafe.com
Betreff: Nulls and generated HTML

I have a table deliberately created with null values in numeric fields.
This allows browsing the table and seeing zero value fields as blank rather
than zero..  i want to print the table and expected to use the HTML
generator on the file menu but it turns out that the nulls mess up the
formatting of the output.

Is there away to have the html generator treat the nulls as blanks?
Another non null way to browse a table without zeros in empty numeric
fields?

Thanks in advance,
joe

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---