Hi all

The solution turned out to be

In HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache

change the data for

C:\Program Files\PSPad editor\PSPadAdmin.exe.FriendlyAppName

from PSPad to PSPad (Admin)

Paul

On 13/11/2022 13:46, Frank Cazabon wrote:
Could this be what you are looking for?

https://www.wikihow.com/Add-New-Options-to-Right-Click-Menu-in-Windows

13 Nov 2022 09:19:04 Paul Newton<paul.newton.h...@gmail.com>:

As a result of various attempts I am now ending up with several duplicate
entries on the right-click menu - any ideas where these are stored so that I
can clean things up?

Thanks

Paul Newton