How about a variable PrintSummary and have a Print When for the summary band?

PrintSummary = .T.

Report Form ... SUMMARY

PrintSummary = .F.

Report Form ...

Paul Newton

On 15/12/2022 16:52, Richard Kaye wrote:
Anyone have any tricks for printing a summary band ONLY when the SUMMARY clause
is used. IOW if I make a plain old REPORT FORM blah I don't want the summary
band to print.

--

rk

multipart/alternative