Hello everyone,
I don't work with the VFP reports very often.
My coworker brought up a problem he has found when building a custom report
for a customer.

Using a single flat table and building a report with multiple columns and
have it go left to right the details properly go left to right.

Once a grouping is added to the report, everything prints in the left column
only.  Switch the report to be Top to Bottom and both columns are used.

For what is in this report, it would be better to have this left to right.
Custom programming to group things before going to the report is not an
option.

Creating a similar report in the IDE, not the runtime, does not exhibit this
behavior.

Does anyone have an idea on how to get the report to behave?

We have tried this in  VFP 9 SP 2 HF 3

Thank you,
Tracy