We're excited to offer you Southwest Fox 2023, a hybrid conference; you decide
whether to come in-person or watch
online! The in-person event will be held at the Hampton Inn & Suites
Phoenix-Scottsdale. The virtual event will use the
Hopin platform (the same platform we use for Virtual Fox Fest). You can get
more information on the Southwest Fox
Conference Web page: https://swfox.net/.

The conference will take place October 19-22, 2023.

We've issued the Call for Speakers for Southwest Fox
(https://swfox.net/CallForSpeakers.aspx). If you are interested in
presenting, please read the document referenced on that page to learn about
submitting sessions.