SET URGENT ON

WILL SOUTHWEST FOX 2023 TAKE PLACE? THAT DEPENDS ON YOU.

We have to decide by August 31 whether to hold Southwest Fox 2023 or not. So
far, registration for both the in-person
and virtual conferences has been slow. We have three options: a hybrid
conference as planned, a virtual conference only,
or no conference. If you want us to decide to hold the conference, register
(for either the in-person or virtual event)
before **August 30**. Credit cards will not be charged until September. If you
are registering for the in-person
conference, DO NOT book travel until you hear our decision.

Please head over to the registration Web site today:
https://geekgatherings.com/Registration

Don't miss this chance to learn from the best and mix with your peers.

XSharp Free Post-Conference Session:
The XSharp Team is planning a Sunday afternoon (10/22) vendor session called
"Migrating Your VFP App to .NET with X#."
Check out our Workshops page (https://swfox.net/workshops.aspx) for all the
up-to-date details.

If you've already registered for the conference and want to attend this
session, email regis...@geekgatherings.com and
we'll add you to the post-conference list.

Only 64 days until we hope to gather in Scottsdale!

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.