We have good news to share today. Thanks to the support of the Visual FoxPro
community and our many sponsors, Southwest
Fox 2023 will proceed as planned October 19-22, 2023 in Scottsdale, AZ and
online via Hopin (now owned by RingCentral).

We really appreciate all the support people have shown for the conference with
registrations! That said, the decision
comes with a calculated risk because we are still many registrations short of
covering all the conference expenses.
Please continue to spread the word to your colleagues, clients, user groups and
anywhere else Visual FoxPro is spoken.

If you haven't yet registered, there's still room for you:
https://geekgatherings.com/Registration.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.