It may be an issue with a date column in FP that is not the same thing in
newer versions of SQL Server.

It may be a lot of other things as well, this is first guess.

How many gigs of data?

What version of SQL are you targeting?   Are you using SSMS to work with
SQL?  With that you could PULL the data from FoxPro into a new db that you
create.  I think the oledb driver will still be seen and useable in SSMS?