After a lot of testing it turns out this was a bug at the other end, I have
obtained a patch for it and now VFP sends the data fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Chris Davis
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 9:41 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: ZPL

Thanks Woody

The image is already converted to hex and the { symbol doesn't appear in it ...
if I don't get any further today I will create an actual example to demonstrate
it better.  Although I am just considering going the Chilkat route and sending
the data via the socket and making a networked label printer a minimum
requirement for our customers.

Appreciate your input so far.

Regards

Chris.