Hi guys,

this time I need some help.  I have the need to do a "CHKDSK D: /F" from
within VFP on some USB-Sticks.
Yes I could do a RUN, but that thingy still needs no, one ore more keypress
sometimes.

The next best thing would be a shell.run() and a shell.sendkeys() to that
window, with hopefully enufs "N" to respond to all questions.  Still not
quite satisfying...

Thus I thought that there may be some API call or tool available to do this
in a more controllable way.
Any ideas welcome :=)

wOOdy