I have a base class library. In it I have a ccontainer class that is (no
surprise here) based on the vfp container.

I have a test class library (testlibrary) that I have subsclassed ccontainer
(testcon) and added a ccontainer (innerContainer) in. Then added another
container (innerInnerContainer).

When I add the testlibrary to the Form Controls Toolbar and attempt to add
the testcon class to a form I get the following:

Error loading file - record number 21.  innerInnerContainer <or one of its
members>.  Parent : Cannot add INNERINNERCONTAINER.  Class definition is
cyclical

If you drag the control from the Project Explorer (Project Manager) the
error appears during runtime.

In all the time I have been building apps, I'm not sure I have ever seen
this happen.
It was originally seen as a problem when my coworker was building a new
class that gets loaded dynamically.
He was building a UI that changes what is visible depending on what options
are set. A pageframe changes pages depending what is selected. His is
container with a pageframe and another pageframe on page2.

Error loading file - record number 25.  InnerPageFrame <or one of its
members>.  Parent : Cannot add INNERPAGEFRAME.  Class definition is cyclical

Is there a way around this?

Thank you,
Tracy