Virtual Fox Fest 2024 is a one-day event on Wednesday, May 8, 2024. We have
some great speakers
(https://virtualfoxfest.com/speakers.aspx) delivering great sessions
(https://virtualfoxfest.com/sessions.aspx), live
chatting during presentations, and getting to hang out virtually with new and
old friends. This event will feature
classic sessions (from previous conferences), updated for 2024, along with at
least one brand new session. More details
here: https://virtualfoxfest.com/

Registration is open! Details, deadlines and cost are available on our Web
site. You register for the conference here:
https://geekgatherings.com/Registration. Don't procrastinate, get this done
today!

In case you missed it, we've already announced Southwest Fox 2024
(https://swfox.net/) in Arizona, September 26-29,
2024. More details for this hybrid conference coming in May. The in-person
event will be held at the Hampton Inn &
Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale and the virtual side on the Hopin platform via the
Internet.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.