Should the code in the Lost Focus event actually be in the Interactive
Change event?

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Joe
Yoder
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 9:53 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Fwd: List box issues

Thanks to Fletcher for the cursor clue I am closer to what I want.

I have 2 files:
  Spaces with fields space_id and  descript
  Units with fields : unit_id, space_id, and descript

I have a form with a list box for each
 the Spaces list box has the row source set  to 6 (Fields) of Spaces
 the Units list box has the Row Source type set to 3  (SQL Statement)
 and the Row Source to:
  select Spaces.Descript from Spaces  where Units.space_id =
Spaces.space_id int cursor xxx

The Spaces listbox lost focus event has the following code:
  thisform.list2.requery
  this form.list2.refresh

For some reason the Units list box does not display updated data before I
click on another box.  Actually clicking any other buttom causes the box to
update.

What am I missing now?

Thanks in advance.

Joe