Dare I ask - is Any of the fan-created Rush videos based upon the Red Barchetta 
song???

As for your video example - that's a great song - and the video is kinda cool. 
But, I don't feel it makes much sense - in regards to the Video imagery 
equating to the words in the song. And, for Red Barchetta - that song - could 
make for a WILD Video! If you know the song - and the words - then you know 
EXACTLY What I mean!!!

-K
________________________________________
From: Eric Selje <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2026 2:32 PM
To: ProFox Email List <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [OT] The End of The Show

There are some really great fan-created Rush videos out there! Would love
to see yours. I'm a big fan myself and got to see them in July in Chicago.

eg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGj3g8haK6g

On Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 7:50 PM Kurt Wendt <[email protected]> wrote:


> Ed - that is INSANE! Thanks for Sharing!!!
>
> I'm surprised the Entire video was done with Opus 5.5, as I AM using that
> model at work. I'm kinda Shocked that it could literally do a whole video...
_______________________________________________
Post Messages to: [email protected]
Subscription Maintenance: 
https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profox.leafe.com/
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
OT-free version of this list: 
https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profoxtech.leafe.com/
Searchable Archive: https://leafe.com/archives
This message: https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/
 <by5pr13mb3843b194c72fd1261e52b236c3...@by5pr13mb3843.namprd13.prod.outlook.com
** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of the 
author, and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement is added 
to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious

Reply via email to