From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of MB Software Solutions
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 4:45 PM
To: Profox
Subject: Triplicate/duplicate forms need -- how do you handle it?

(I'll post this in a separate thread of its own rather than clutter the
other thread.)

Say a client has traditionally used duplicate or triplicate forms where a
field delivery person had written the number of gallons of oil delivered to
a customer, and when finished filling the tank, the delivery person left one
copy with the customer and gave the rest to the office staff.  How do most
of you handle printing in triplicate forms....do you use the good old
fashioned pin printers or do you make it easier on yourself (avoiding the
custom form size bullsh*t) and just print 3 copies off the laser printer?  I
hardly ever have to deal with pin printers anymore but I guess they're not
necessarily a dying breed (in cases where duplicate/triplicate forms are
needed).  A simple paper spreadsheet sounds ok but won't work in the
instance that you want to give the customer a copy when you leave their
residence.

How would you approach this need/requirement?

Your comments encouraged and welcomed...thanks!
--Michael

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC