*   -----Original Message-----
*   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:profoxtech-
*   [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Thayer
*   Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 7:20 PM
*   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*   Subject: Re: [HTML] Gotta second to look at something?
*
*   On 12/18/06, Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*   architecture.com> wrote:
*
*   > I am redesigning my Web site. On my testing server, the 6 images on
*   > the table with the gold background on this page keep disappearing:
*   >
*   >   http://www.information-
*   architecture.com/jaguar/jaguar_web_samples.htm
*   >
*   > Anybody take a minute or two and look at this page and see if they
*   > show up for you? For me, one or all of them 'hide" on FF 1.5 (Win)
*   > and IE6 (Win). They show up for me on Safari (2.0.4), and FF 1.5
*   (Mac).
*
*   The images are staggered but show up OK <http://tinyurl.com/y85uae>
*   using FF 2.0 (portable version)