=> Subject: Re: [NF] You say tomayto, I say big ol' red thing
=>
=> Alan Bourke wrote:
=> > On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:52:43 -0600, "Whil Hentzen (Pro*)"
=> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
=> >
=> >
=> >> "Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog, Ubu."
=> >>
=> >
=> >
=> > LOL I remember that one. Also 'Stephen J Canning' where
=> he'd tear a
=> > sheet off the typewriter and fling it away and it would
=> become his logo.
=> >
=>
=> Canning, Cannel, whatever...  <g>
=>
=> Michael J. Babcock, MCP

I will tell you whatever.  It is like the difference between 4.625" and 4.667".
 By itself, not much.  But if you take that kind of an attitude toward
everything you do, after a while the little offsets will add up and you won't
know if you are being pushed or pulled.

B+
HALinNY