Go ahead and check out the http://www.virgilslist.com site.
Click on navy, ff-1059 and then select the view by state pull down at the
bottom of the screen.

The system is now set up where it:
1. Handles multiple ships, squadrons, schools, or groups of developers
2. You can select which state you want to view (I still need to add about 45
states, but that’s fairly simple)
3. it is allways current

Stuff still in the works:
1. Build the data entry screens (add, change, delete)
2. Add features for picture and more info
3. Finish adding rest of names to sql server and connect sql server to ASP
page (currently using XML data file)

Because I want to test the map, for now I will waive any fee's for any
foxpro developers (profox, universal thread, or what have you) that would
like to be on what I hope will be a referral network for developers in the
area.

Thanks,

Virgil Bierschwale
http://www.virgilslist.com