From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kevin Cully
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 6:36 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] SQL Server shareware

I have a two clients that use GoDaddy.com but with the Linux hosting, and
MySQL as the database.  GoDaddy makes phpMyAdmin available where I can
browse, create tables, change structures, etc.

Perhaps they provide something like this for SQLServer?

Kevin Cully
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of Fox Forward 2006!
http://foxforward.net