> D C Jariwala wrote:
> > How can I print from FP 2.6 DOS application which is working on laptop
> > which does not have any LPT1?
> >
> > If there is LPT1 in a laptop, I can direct it to USB.
> >
> > In FP 2.6, printing is directed to LPT. But there is no LPT in laptop.

If you're on a network, you can share the printer and use the NET USE
command to make it available as LPT. If you don't have a network, you
can use the Loopback device as described here:

http://www.geekswithblogs.net/dtotzke/articles/26204.aspx

--
Ted "The Answers Are Out There" Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC