I'm assuming that we're sticking with hardware only proposals here.

I'm not sure if this is a winner or not, but I think Optical Mouses are
an incredible thing.  I think of all of the man-years that are saved by
having a mouse that "just works". <g>  No cleaning necessary.  No mice
that only works up and down, but not moving the pointer across like the
old ball mouses used to do.  I'm sure that it's a huge productivity gain
when taken at a macro level.

Kevin Cully
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of Fox Forward 2006!