Who manufactures the antenna?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of john harvey
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:00 PM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: Wireless boosters

If you have a linksys router (or any router that uses the same screw on
interface), you can just add a higher
gain antennae. Mine is a 12dbi, as I recall. I got it off Ebay for 15.00. You
can also get firmware from
sveasoft that will allow you to boost signal. I have a 6,000 sq ft multilevel
home and the wireless works
everywhere.

John