From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: 04 January 2007 17:37
To: ProFox Mailing List; ProPython Email List
Subject: [NF] New Dabo Screencast

        Well, it's been a few months since I've done one these screencasts,

but I haven't been slacking off. I've been working on further
developing the Dabo Class Designer, and integrating it with some of
our other visual tools.

        This one should be of interest to all you Fox folk. It's on using
the data environment of the Dabo Class Designer to quickly create
forms. This is Part 1, and runs about 10 minutes.

http://leafe.com/screencasts/dataenvironment1.html

        Let me know what you think. Brutal honesty encouraged!  ;-)

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com