don't forget that the un wants to take our guns so that we can't defend
ourselves from the un and others
-----Original Message-----

From:  Pete Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: [OT] Come the Revolution
Date:  Sun Jan 7, 2007 8:15 am
Size:  1K
To:  ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>

On Sunday 07 January 2007 08:46, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:

Hi Ricardo!

Actually these points are not at all settled. The UN investigator wandered
around Iraq for the better part of two years looking in the opposite
direction to where he might actually find something, motivated mostly by
fear - and for good reason! Then there is the question of whatever in the
world would have been in all those trucks going to Syria if NOT WMD!

I remember thinking at the time that Bush was being far TOO circumspect with
regard to the UN's role. When has the UN ever done *anything*, except when
they had Audrey Hepburn to help them?

--
Regards,

Pete