Hi Jeff,

You can use SAVE TO MEMO to store any variables into a memo field
So if you have a tblDefinitions table that has a cName and a mStruct field
You can do the following to fill the table:

LOCAL laFields[1]
SELECT 0
USE tblSource1
AFIELDS(laFields, "tblSource1")
SELECT tblDefinitions
INSERT INTO tblDefinitions (cName) VALUES ("tblSource1")
SAVE TO MEMO tblDefinitions.mStruct ALL LIKE laFields

To recreate the tables defined in the tblDefinitions:
CLOSE TABLES ALL
LOCAL lcName
USE tblDefinitions
SCAN
        lcName = ALLTRIM(tblDefinitions.cName)
        RESTORE FROM MEMO tblDefinitions.mStruct ADDITIVE
        IF VARTYPE(laFields) <> "U" AND TYPE("laFields",1) = "A"
                CREATE TABLE (lcName) FROM ARRAY laFields
        ENDIF
ENDSCAN

Of course there are some path-issues in the provided code, along with some
error handling, but it shows a possible way to do it.

Regards,
Sietse Wijnker