Dear Mr and Mrs Smith,

I'm writing to tell you in advance that if your son winds up in a
wheelchair because I sent him to fight in our grand and glorious battle
in the ME, that he will not be ignored and forgotten as we did with
those we sent into battle in wars past. No, this time we are really,
actually going to go out of our way to make sure he will be honored and
cared for in many ways.

First, I want you to know that his name will be inscribed on a plague in
Halliburton's MAIN (not secondary, but MAIN) office in Texas. And that's
just for openers. We're also going to plant trees in parks throughout
Jerusalem, each bearing the name of an American solider who paid the
ultimate price or will live in pain for the rest of his life to see to
it that our one true friend in the whole world, Israel, is never forced
to do anything to accommodate even one stinking Arab.

And, if that's not enough to make your spine tinkle with patriotism, I
want you to know that I'm planning on sending you and your family a FREE
full tank of gas each and every year on the anniversary of his crippling
for FIVE years. That's right: FIVE YEARS!

I assume you're aware, but I'll say it anyway, that we plan to load your
son down with more then enough weapons to kill every living thing in
sight before they get him. And we'll have photographers on the scene
taking photos of the destruction your son will be a part of, and then
we're going to send you some of those photos so you'll have them ready
to show him whenever he gets depressed because he'll never walk again.
They will be so uplifting because your entire family can then share his
agony. I know it's hard to imagine bonding on that level, but I
personally assure you that this is exactly what it takes to be a true
patriotic American family.

Signed,

Your true friend in the White House
The Great Decider