From: Sietse Wijnker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:32:32 +0100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NF] New LAN solution

Hi,

I'm on the point of replacing all LAN networking equipment at my home due to
numerous problems where multiple devices (router, AP) have to be reset in
order to get it working again. Also I've bought some new computers over the
last years that have a Gigabit LAN, but my LAN equipment doesn't support it
(100Mbit and 10Mbit).

For that I need a new router with VPN, a WLAN AP (or both in one device) and
a separate 8port or 16 port Gb switch.

Does anyone have any tips/experience on make/models to buy or NOT to buy?

Regards,
Sietse WIjnker

http://mail2web.com/ .