From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 1:14 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Bush challenges war critics to offer own plan

On Jan 15, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Virgil Bierschwale wrote:

> I remember walking down an alley in the late 70's looking for a bar in
> alexandria egypt..
> A little ole guy come up missing an arm and knife cuts on his face and
> said you don't belong here.

        Sounds like some of the locals in Mississippi or Alabama, who aren't
exactly known for their hospitality and openness to people from other parts
of the country, especially folks from up north, or those whose ethnic
heritage doesn't match theirs. Not much difference between them and your
Egyptian friend.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com