For information.
VFP9 required msxml4 to run the task screen. The parser is on Microsoft's
web site and it does resolve my issue (so far) with VFP9 on Vista.
Still no clues on VFP5a which I still need at the moment. I get an error
"Error initializing Application object". I don’t know what object as VFP5a
and my app work fine.
There is the help file problem though. It says get the developer to update
the help file to chm. What do you think the chances are of a VFP5a help file
that works on Vista. :)

Now another gripe. I use the windows cryptology service and the crypt class.
Vista reports the service is not available. Currently I use Microsoft
enhanced cryptographic provider v1.0
Anyone know what to use in Vista ?

Allen

It has removed 740 spam emails to date.