From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Schummer
Sent: 17 January 2007 17:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: FoxPro on Vista

Allen,

>>VFP7 moans about MSXML4 and the task manager does not work.<<

Assuming you meant VFP 9, did you apply the SP2 CTP patch? I am not sure
this fixes your problem or
not, and if it does not I would report this to the VFP team via the Connect
Web site
(https://connect.microsoft.com/feedback/default.aspx?SiteID=210&wa=wsignin1.
0) as a possible bug.

As for the general complaining about Fox not working under Vista, this is
one of the things
Microsoft is working on for VFP 9 SP2 as stated in the roadmap.

It has removed 740 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com

08:25