On Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:24 AM Ed Leafe wrote:

>http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,650223251,00.html

>       Wow, this is a real shock. I knew Drew and Brent pretty well,
but not anywhere near close
>enough to comment on this ruling. All I can do is echo the sentiment of
the lead investigator: >"This is an unpleasant thing," Smith said.
"Regardless of what we think happened, it's a tragedy >to everyone
involved."

I am not sure I mentioned this before, but I had an interview for job at
Mobil Oil when Drew was working on a project there (at the time one of
the largest FoxPro applications ever).  I met Drew and his infant son
(Brent) at a restaurant for the interview.  Drew was a character and it
is hard to believe that this is how they ended their lives.

David L. Crooks