-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Hawksworth
Sent: 19 January 2007 08:29

I am with ehosting (who lost their connections yesterday for an hour due
to a power cut on the floor above their servers! [they aren't very amused]).

1and1 aren't on the floor above eHosting are they? ;)

I dumped 1and1 a couple of years ago because I thought their whole
service was shakey.  My best experience is with FASTHOSTS or Energis
(that is now a division of C&W) but the latter is very pricey.

It has removed 761 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com

18:47