>>Rick, can the Sedna Upsizing Wizard target other servers, like Oracle or
>>PostgreSQL?<<

No it can't Ted.

I am sure it could work for other servers if you made it that way. The code is
released with the APP
so you can modify it. I am not familiar with the exact architecture because I
have not reviewed the
code, but the UI was separated from the engine. I suspect you could replace the
engine with one
specific to the other servers and leverage the rest.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com
www.rickschummer.com