On Jan 22, 2007, at 4:30 PM, Richard Kaye wrote:

> You can try this:
>
> <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml>
>
> Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh wrote:
>> Any still-free alternatives anybody knows (and trusts)?

thanks -- it says I am OK.

You know, I am beginning to think that this is the same problem
Michael had a while ago. (I am searching the archives right now, but
searching posts from Babcock is exhausting all of Ed's processing
power!)

I think the situation was some spammer spoofed *his* domain as the
one originating the posts, so he got all of the bounces. (Still
waiting for the archives... Time to cut back on those posts, Michael!)

I checked my statistics from the eMail server, and I have rejected
over 134,000 messages because of a unknown user account. Holy Smoke!
(Still waiting... Ed, is that thing smoking?)

Might as well just ask! Michael: Did you find a solution? Did the
situation ever resolve itself? How long did it take?

Ken