From: john harvey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [NF] feed your inner geek

I've still got the grey sweatshirt that was given out at a Devcon. I think
it may have been San Diego.

John

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Merle Norman Cosmetics.