>>I figured they didn't really notice the billing part but left that to the
>>office staff (i.e., I
figured they only focused on your care). <<

ROFL - Oh, you were serious.

Maybe it is different in PA than MI, but most doctors I have visited are
interested in treating the
patient, not healing them. In priority order billable visits and tests, what
drugs the can push
based on bribes from the drug companies, and then maybe addressing the illness.
There are naturally
exceptions.

And don't even get me started on their billing structures. We paid $5000 a day
when my daughter was
hospitalized last summer. All I saw was the invoice without any detail.
Seriously. My clients would
throw a fit if I provide them an invoice for good money without explanation.
Explanation of benefit
forms are one of the most confusing and useless forms I have read.

For independents like me, who get the least coverage for the money it only
brings more stress to an
already stressful lifestyle.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.